Thursday, January 19, 2006

Thursday appraisal


The good

1. Mistress Masham's repose.. Fucking brilliant.
2. Slice of banana and walnut cake, with coffee, for afternoon tea.
3. my boned Firetrap jacket with the laced-up back. I love this jacket.

The bad

1. Paper cut from my new copy of Szabo Gendler & Hawthorne. Smallest injury a human can sustain. Papercuts have inferiority issues, which must be why they hurt so motherfreaking much.
2. Three hours of seminars, in which I pinged unattractively from overengagement to the point of cardiac arrest, to insolent apathy. I'm just loving my attitude issues right now. I am a total boon to society.
3. Too hot. Too cold. Too hot. Repeat.

The ugly

1. Rejection letter #98,374,987. Or you know, near enough, phenomenologically speaking. ::sigh::

The irrelevant but cool

The picture is of a standard tactile symbol for "Thursday" for blind and visually impaired students. The shape of the backing is for the category TIME. The net texture is for DAYS OF THE WEEK and the lego piece denotes "Thursday".

That is just cool.

1 comment:

Heidi the Hick said...

I can tell you one thing, I think if you wear that nifty jacket regularly it may alleviate some of your other apathy problems. That's why my hair is various shades of pink!