Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Hair

I had my hair cut. I used to have a very great deal of hair, and now I have considerably less, but the difference isn't particularly notable even so. Next time, I want to have it cut shorter. Which is weird because I'm conflicted about the loss of my hair right now, so god knows how I think cutting it shorter will help. But I know it will.

The reason that it's not shorter right now is that My Hair Guy™ thought that my hair needed to be in better condition so that I don't end up looking like a prettily coiffed head of frizz and split ends. So now I have this tub of hilariously expensive ceramide-whatsit-restructurobollocks which I am supposed to be massaging into my neglected follicles twice a week.

Twice a week?

I just don't have time for this. Note to anyone who might ask me out: I'm never washing my hair. If I utter this, it is truly the euphemism you think it is.

Which is not to say that I never wash it, you understand. Just that I'm never doing it when I could, say, sleep. Or kiss.

No comments: