Saturday, March 20, 2010

Question hour


A continuing series borne of the onanistic wonders of keyword analysis! We puzzle and delight over the curiosities brought to us by those accidentally tripping over things I never talked about in the first place.

This week's Beautiful Insanity award goes to:

man faling ovet coofe his hand

Wow, it's like Gaelic imagist poetry or something. Maybe it is Gaelic imagist poetry.

The coveted Sorry I Wasted Your Time, Dude consolation prize to the superbly literal:

are gloing birds real?

Dude, yeah. Don't puncture the fantasy. Sometimes even the interwebs let you down.

3 comments:

Helen said...

are gloing birds real? I like the light. Is goooood xx

Heidi the Hick said...

All I know for sure is...

I AM GLAD YOU ARE BACK.

Xtin said...

Heidi, it is damn good to see you.